Monday, July 27, 2009

Jenna's Very Happy Birthday

Birthday celebration Part I: PJ/Lingerie Party


I did something very different this year. I let my BFFs to organize my birthday party for me instead of doing it myself. It's also Ray's big 3-0 birthday too. I don't really know who goes on the guest list and what I should expect and it turns out GREAT! As promised, it's a pyjamas/lingerie party. Surprisingly a lot of them came in costumes!! Great sportmentship y'all =)





Orbis Walk teammate =) Go Heroes!



Girls with pearls. I was trying to be a robot but turns out to be a wax statue in most of the pictures. LOL!



Lovely strawberry shots by Lam9!



Chocolate cake from Doublechin!! Thank you Amie for organizing the party for me! It was awesome!! I had a blast and I hope you all enjoyed it just as much as I did!



Birthday celebration part II: dinner with BFFs
I Shyan's spirit was there! hehee...

Lesley had became the Lang Gag Queen of 2009! CEO fry bad eggs, 食白果, warm sake vs. chill sake, Chan Jim's eye width, DY's colour matching drink, male nurse, 魚蛋妹, I.T. person at 收數公司, mence beauty, 叉燒包's feeling... a night filled with jokes and laugher! Oh I love you boyz & galz!!!

We do this 3 times a year. BFFs! Let's hit all the BBQ restaurants in HK before we die!!!!


CoCo cake!
Yung said, "This cake tastes soooo good if you eat it layer by layer!"
DY, "but you're supposed to eat all layers together... " =.=!
I say, regardless of how you eat it, it still tastes delicious!



Birthday Celebration Part III: Family Din Din

It actually started a week ago. Had dinner with lovely sisters and the kids last weekend in SoHo. Then dinner again with Dad & Aunt's family on my real birthday. Thank you Aunt Haidy for the super sweet mango cake =)



Thank you y'all for your facebook wall posts, SMSs, phone calls, pressies, cakes, sexy costumes, & all your joyful laughter! I had a blast and very happy birthday weekend =)

2 comments:

** 飛雪素素 ** said...

Happy belated Birthday ar Ms Paris =) You and chinX2 look very hot!! May all of your birthday wishes come true~ Have a wonderful year ahead~~~

reb said...

yeah Jeanna & DC are HK's Agents Provocateur!! HOT !!