Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SO LOVED!

Jenna loves to sing, so are her friends. So we held a "Jenna & Friends Mini Concert" at BACKSTAGE for her birthday.



Three hours of live music & awesome performance, with the rowdiest and extremely beautiful audience made up entirely by my loved ones!



With many shots and laughters in between :)



With songs that i don't remember singing, things that I don't recall myself telling, and the cakes that I don't remember cutting (yes... memory lost for the 1st time in history... )



in an extremely FUNG SO pose that I believe I was enjoying myself...



Super thankful to have you all in my life! Thank you for putting up with my dramas, listening to my whinning, accepting the crazy person that lives in me, & being a true friend to me!


We: Michelle, Jenna, Miso, Jane Paris, M. So, Salmon, Ella Koon, LuLu, Mimi Wetmore, Mishimo, are forever grateful!
xoxo