Thursday, November 29, 2007

澳門棒棒堂



We went to Macau last weekend for the continuation of Marina's birthday celebration. If you've never heard of Macau, just think "Las Vegas". Macau is the new Vegas! Great food. Great party. Great fun!! We stayed at Venetian, and each one of us had a bed to sleep on this time. Venetian is huge! It's perfect for in-door frisbee =)

After a nite of drinking, we all tumbled our way back to look for our rooms. It's difficult enuf for a sober person to find his/her way inside Venetian already. Boi that was a challenge. When I finally found my way back, I figured that I forgot to bring the little containter for my contact lenses. So I just used a cup for each lense. When I woke up in the morning, one of the cups were empty!! Some drunkie drunk my right con lor!!!!!! XD

3 comments:

unkle beach said...

Macau= Vagas?

唔好啦~~唔好令人誤會vagas 係咁cheap啦

Anonymous said...

wahahaha @ some drunkie drunk your right con!! LOL, so hilarious!

Jenna Michelle said...

unkle beach,
kum... Macau=Reno la! That's more like it, but nobody knows what/where Reno is ar mah! Vegas 20年前同澳門cha 唔 dor jie~

pvc,
Hai lor!!! so funny! and i just realized that I'm out of contact lenses when I got home after the trip. So i have to wear my glasses until I get new ones =.=!