Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007大事回顧

OMG! It's been a year la! What have I done in the year of 2007 ne??


*** flash back begins ***


QiPao party in Feb- The continuation of the costume party since the bling nite in Dec 2006!





Phuket Family Trip- that's how I became Pocahontis! Tan me tan me tan me~




March 17th, 2007- The nite that the magic begun!That's the night that I met you all from Ben Ben's birthday party. Amie, Diane, Kel Kel, Janice, Connie, James, Kevin, Lou, Angel, Danny... (and the list goes on!)



Started my social life in SF after I moved back to HK! Been back to the US 4 times in the year of 2007. I see Ah Tung more in 2007 than when we worked on the same street in 2005 lor. Met Bay Arean: Katie, Van, Doris, Ken, Erin... I met more Bay Area friends in this year than the total number of friends I met within the 5yrs I lived in SJ. While it's always wonderful to hangout with my JuJu~ Good old Echo in March =)




Pictionary Madness- It all began in Diane's birthday party. Where I met 2 more very important persons of 2007: Lesley & Marina~ A picture wtih my pictionary teammates & a picture of my first impression of Marina =D




Levi's Copper Jeans Launch Party!!!!! Was I dreaming? Please don't wake me up if it was a dream! Meeting Unkle Beach for real?? Partying with Edison Chan??? Singing along with FAMA????? OMG!! That has got to be a dream!!!! In fact, it's a dream come true!!






The 1999 Party in June- We truely party like there's no tmr! Congratulations Lambbaghill for becoming a certified CFA!! and the union of James and Gino!!!






The Therapy Photoshoot: 我係 平民一號!




CLOT's 3yr Anniversary! Dancing with Eason Chan, Marium Yeung, FAMA, & Diane~




My house party! The one and only house party I hosted in 2007. I love my twister bag!
Smoky Jenna!!!!!!! Great work by Lesley, Esther & Felix!

Dragon Boat 2007!!!! The Dragon Boat Festival will never be the same. AMEN!
the Fairy Tale Party!!!!!!!!! The best costume party of the year! It's so good that Amy Magazine had to put our picture on their prints =)
Welcome to Hip Hop! Started learning in July 2007 and it became my new passion! Dance Dance Dance!!
My 20th Birthday~ sweet sweet Lambbaghill Diane Yeung Doi Shan!!!

YoYo Island 2007!! Aloha~~ a day of hola dancing, frisbee, Heineken, fashion show, graffiti, and more Heineken!
Nerds' Party- 9th day of the 9th month! Yet another successful costume party~


Las Vegas!!! Family trip with my Yung Yung~ Didn't spend much time with my Yung this year la. It was a very nice and relaxing trip with family. "Call me!" XD

(notice that mum is watching the TVB channel lor... =.=!)
Vera's Wedding!! The best wedding ever in history!!! It's so cozy, fun, touching, teary, romantic, happy wedding ever!!!! Ohhhhh this will stay in my memory forever and ever~~~

Halloween 2007! 死日本學生妹ssss =P

Taipei Trip- Been to Taipei 4 times this year too, but this trip coompletely changed my prespective of Taiwan! It is a lot more than customer visits and technical presentation! errr... some1 plz tell them not to look at the map upside down please...

Backstage! My true calling- I belong to MUSIC! wakakakkaaa... Dream on! Apart from my true calling, Backstage is an awesome place for live music from local pop music musicans.
That's my 2007! Looking forward to 2008!!!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa, really can tell that u have a happy 2007 :D hope u have more happy time in this year!

新年快樂(sorry, altho it seems a bit too late to greet..) ;)

Jenna Michelle said...

Happy new year to you too PVC~~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing us informative entries.