Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fainted

I fainted in the MTR today. For a moment there, I thought I would die.

I arrived HK this morning from my SF trip. Went home. Took a nap. Then called Ms. D and see what's up.

"Yoooo I'm back."
"Come to Bonnie's bachlorette party!! We are going to take private pole dance lesson."
"Wow! That is random. I like! Okay I'm coming"

So I crawled out of bed then joined the dance class with an empty stomach. Warmed up with a glass of champagne and was spinning around the pole, laughed my lungs out with the girls. It was great fun!

After class I decided not to join them for dinner. I was really tired with a bit of jet lag. Then I took MTR home. I wasn't feeling right as the MTR approached Jordan. My head was spinning like "the fireman" move I just learned. As the MTR approached MongKok, I knew I had to walk across the platform for the Kung Tong line. I did, but was feeling really light headed. As I passed the Price Edward station, my head and limbs when numb, couldn't see anything. I knew I'm passing out. Somehow I stayed very conscious though. I got out of the MTR at Shek Kip Mei station, bumped into a few people on my way out 'coz I couldn't see nor feel anything. Got down on the floor. Breathing slowly and heavily for I dunno how long... next thing I knew, I was sitting on the floor, sweating & shaking. For a moment there, I thought I was having a heart attack. Didn't know if I should get help, or at least try to get help, but I just sat there... Then my eye sight slowly came back to normal. Then I made 2 phone calls and let them know that I fainted but am still alive. After a while, I was strong enough to continue my journey home.

Maybe I was too tired. Maybe the dance class was too intense for me. However, at that very moment I was very sure that I didn't wanna let go of my consciousness. I still wanna live. Haven't live enough life with Yung Yung. I know Mallow is always waiting for me at home. I was just starting to enjoy my job, and absolutely love everyone around me. Now that I'm comfy and safe at home, I am very thankful for all that I have.

6 comments:

diane said...

did u call me first or yung yung first? LEI GONG!!!!

Jenna Michelle said...

wahahha... you missed my call woman!!! if that was my dying phone call you'd be sorry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh dear, jetlag+空肚飲香檳+pole dance~實在太激o既活動呢!好彩你宜家冇事,小心保重身體呢!

Take care mate!

ryc: i also have my own bowling gear ;) but i need more practise indeed! hey, i'm going to HK next month, lets meet for a bowling game..wahaha

Anonymous said...

take care lar .."ga so"!!! =-)

Anonymous said...

take care preggo!

love,
u know who

Jenna Michelle said...

thank you 99! i will come home and drink more soup.

I know who, thank you crazy!