Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home Improvement


Got to hang out with Vera & Leo last week while I was in North Cal. We went to Valley Fair, Cheesecake Factory, a local pizzaria, St. John's happy hour... etc. I felt really "American" that I get to do all these activities with them. Simply something that I don't get to do in HK. The most enjoyable thing was helping Vera's parents to build IKEA furniture for their new home! Home improvement project rocks!!! I felt like I was in the "Trading Spaces" show on TLC. I used to watch that show all the time. It's very cool! Hey, how come there's no home improvement shows in HK? Anyway, I had fun screwing & hummering, and the quality time spent with Vera! =)

*picture stolen from Sunny! hehee... He happened to post an IKEA project photo on fb which is perfect for my post! heheee...

No comments: