Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hong Kong 柒s

Ok... i know it's been ages since the 7s were over. I've been way too busy to blog and was thinking to myself if i should blog about this out dated topic... and yes, here I'm talking about the 7s. One day when I get really old and wrinkly, I'd be glad I blog about this. It's just way too funny. heh. blah blah blah...




Thanks KL & JP! The Hawaiian girls get to go to the 7s this year :D


We went to the executive box level and each box has a "bouncer" guarding the door. It's very different this year, can't just get in and out of each box like it used to be. As we passed by the Coca Cola box, we asked KL if we can get in. KL's dad is like the top dog of Coca Cola who ran in the Olympics torch relay for the company. Since we asked, KL made a phone call to his dad as we stood in front of the Coca Cola bouncer.


Bouncer looked at us and said, "You have NOOOOOO CHANCE!"

We said, "We're making a phone call now, hold on."

Bouncer said again, "you guys have NOOOOOOOOOOO CHANCE to get in this box!!!! Try the Cathay box, it might be easier to get in. *evil smile*"

Then I said, "but his dad works for Coca Cola!" Pointing at KL as I speak.

Bouncer rolled his eyes and laughed, "so is MY DADDDD!!!"

"Seriously!!! His dad works at Coca Cola!!"

"Nice try! Now go try the Cathay box!!" and repeated "You guys have NOOOOOOO CHANCE!"


LOL!! Turns out that KL's dad wasn't inside the box. So we just walked away. This bouncer seriously thought we lied!! Muahhahaa... That's my HK 柒s! 柒!


*** *** ***


South Stand Madness:





How Jenna lost her voice:





(video by JP, captures by DC)

Last but not least, I was actually watching a few games this year other than just dressing up, screaming, box hopping, & drinking. Probably lost my voice cheering for the HK Team! A couple days ago, Yan asked if I'm interested in summer women rugby and I'm actually a bit tempted to try ;-)

2 comments:

unkle beach said...

下一屆先出呢篇丫!

Jenna Michelle said...

呢個提議唔錯! 下屆可以返抄!