Thursday, September 16, 2010

You'll always be in my heart

It didn't really hit me til you called before you board the plane. I have lost someone that would never say no to my random ideas. Lost a costume partner, a party crashing buddy, my one and only PIC... Your departure only means one thing-- that LuLu Lin will come home to generate more fun and memories in Shanghai! It'll be a new chapter of our lives. Watch out for more fun and memories!

Love you xoxo









































4 comments:

anf said...

DC!!

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

muah~

and WOW, that bodeyyyy in pink top! kkakak

Jenna Michelle said...

that wasn't bad!

and i left out the artjamalama, yoyo beach hoola pics, rugby 7, sense99, countness night out in this post. oh memories! <3

Onn said...

*sob sob*
bring tears to my eyes
no more sexy costumes eye candy!