Thursday, September 2, 2010

Being Jane Paris... dodgeball

Dodgeball team: Eat My Balls! Team drinks at Circle K after our first win 13-3. Polar Ice beer promotion 2 for only $6.5. Can't bet that!! My name on the EMB jersey says "HONEY 520", try to read it out loud in Mandarin XD


Dodgeball team: DLS! Also our first game & win of the season. Also 13-3! Love my girls! With 9 new recruits for this season, we are fresh and more girlie XD hahahhaa... These 2 referees in the picture are my favorite refs in the league!


Dodgeball team: Boiling Guys! This Division 1 team is super hardcore! They're so good that i'm very ashamed to play with them most of the time. However, I'm proud to be their best benchwarmer and ball girl! heh. We also won the first game of the season on Monday.

No comments: