Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean!

Eat My Balls has recruited a bunch of new players this season! Spliting into 2 teams, and a team building event was held a couple weeks ago. We managed to hit all the planned games, with some OOC spontaneous games in between.

First game was the ice-breaking name game. Now we all know each other's name with and adjective that starts with the Same letter of each person's name. I'm Ma-Farn Michelle or Joyful Jenna (schizo) ;-)



2nd game was called Untangle. Held each other's hand randomly and we need to untangle to a big circle without letting go. Takes a great deal of problem solving and teamwork :)




... and we're off to spagettis and marchmallows! 4 teams competiting to build the tallest structure ! Team 2B built an Eiffel Tower!! Ho ging! Followed by an OOC marchmallow fight...


... and came to my favorite game! Pictionary!! 2 teams battle with time, and the loser will get his/her face painted! I love face painting!! See my Superman & Kiss victims XD




Dresscode? Little Miss tees!


... fun day with my dear teammates! I can already tell that we'll have yet another great dodgeball season :D

No comments: