Thursday, June 2, 2011

DLS

EPIC season with DLS. Drama queen cannot live without drama, but this season just tops all my expectations. Who plays dodgeball to a point that we could possibly get sued? Us! Who flashes people on the highway of Lautau? Us! Who says GOOD MORNING & GOOD NIGHT to each other everyday? Us!

DLS girls bonded like sisters. The whatsapp group chat drains all our phone batteries everyday. I love the way Huggy & I laugh OOC whenever we just exchange a look without saying anything. Vi's place has become our headquarter for chick flicks, The Kardashians, Charades, & Pizza Hut. Funniest videos taken from Carmen's squash court. Tracy the coach that we love and adore.

Good job girls for winning the Bronze Medal! I love you all! I really really really do.

- mich xoxo







No comments: