Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fi's Singapore Bachelorette Trip

Last time I went to Singapore I almost died from boredom... when I heard that Fi picked Singapore as her bachelorette destination, I had a very "peaceful" picture in mind. I was wrong!

The Bachelorette & 10 of us getting ready for party of her life time ;)


We then hit Filter, then Le Noir... with unlimited shots & drinks! Boi we looked very happy!! hahaa... and we were!


Day2: Woke up hella late. lunch at East Coast Hawker Center. Shopping. Then dinner at The House!


Drinking+sight seeing! The Sands top floor where the amazing swimming pool is. Yes I was a bit tipsy and keep talking (yelling) to the Singapore night view. hehehee... & yes... posing in the background whenever my girls takes a picture ;)


Shoe shopping has been voting the #1 thing to do in Singapore. Agreed by my fellow roommates! 3 girls 17 pairs. We were all very inspired by each other and bought 9 more pairs the next day. Hallelujah!!!


Singapore, you have redeemed yourself!!!! You are not boring and full of excitement!!!! WOHOOOOO! Great companions! Great food! No girls drama (amazing isn't it?!) Cannot wait til Fi's destination wedding in December! See you all in Phuket in 2.5 months!!!

No comments: