Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone!!
 

















Mich had an awesome NYE with friends. Started early with a 6-course meal at La Piazzetta with Jo Teh Stan Eva & Jordan. Love how they hide all the party goodies in my bag when I went to the bathroom. Then off we go to Bli's NYE party at agnes b. Le Pain Grille for 4 hours of open barrrrrr! The theme was Scarface. We had too much fun with the guns and Cocaine XD.







































Lots of talking dancing cheering drinking sliding & posing on NYE. It was a great start for 2012! I can feel that 2012 will be an awesome year!!

* * * * * *

Looking back at 2011. I have learned to be happy with what I have...
  • Thankful that I have met new friends specially @marvelous, for that you have spiced up my life XD and being a GREAT friend.  
  • Join Junk Shot & Sweet Assassins, and won gold and silver this season! 
  • Thankful that my best friends @sivalove & @doublechin are still very supportive, caring, & super loving. 
  • Thankful that my 10-yr-old Mallow is healthy & active. Amen! 
  • Made good inve$tments :)
  • Party like a Rockstar and livin' a vida loca. 
  • Thankful that Yungz was always there for me like always xx
 For 2012, I just wanna continue having fun and a good time with friends and family, be my crazy self and enjoy every moment of it! New year resolution will be-- be content with what I have and be thankful for it all.

Mich xx


No comments: