Monday, March 25, 2013

Memories & Poetry

Found the poem I wrote when I sold my Civic when I moved to Hong Kong in 2006 on my Xanga! Yeah! Xanga!! It's like... friendster's friend. LOL! I have no choice but to re-post the poem here. Oh sweet old memories!

Oh Civic, my Civic~
It's so sad to see you go.
Still remember when we first met 6 years ago.
Since then we were inseparable.
I'm sorry I had to put you up for sale.
I hope your new owner will treat you 'ho ho'.
Farewell my Civic.
I sure will miss you so.

- Friday May 5th, 2006

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See to it that you should, in no case settle for lower resolution frames!
Thus, personalize your vehicle with zombie love.

This application creates a soft surface that can be printed and distributed.

Part of the wonder of 3 D stickers express technology further advances, but with a couple left out.
Subway train service in the baby marketplace.

My weblog :: stickers for guitars