Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MoDac Flash Mob 2013 @Asia Society

W asked if I could arrange a Flash Mob at her company event one day and I said YES without a second of hesitation. Everyone in MoDac was just excited as I was if not more! The original plan was a mob size of 30, ended up with over 100 overwhelming mobbers sign-up! Two months of preparation, four workshops, and two rehearsals and we nailed it! The guests were surprised and everyone had an awesome time! Super thankful to have Diane & Samantha to organize this event with me. Someday, I could tell my grandchildren that grannie once organized an amazing flash mob back in the early 22nd Century :)


5 comments:

Eric Hu said...

Nice! Are you the one in the red?

Eric Hu said...

Nice! Are you the one in the red?

Eric Hu said...

Nice! Are you the one in the red?

Eric Hu said...

Nice! Are you the one in the red?

Jenna Michelle said...

Eric, yup! I'm the one in red :)