Friday, October 25, 2013

Punch Detox Review















I DID IT! Wohooo! I was on the 3-days level 1 cleanse and now feel amazing about it! I'm lucky to have 3 friends to be on the cleanse with me so we share our process, detox symptoms, and supports. Great to know that I'm not alone on this!

Day 1:
Very excited to try all six juices for the first time! It was much easier than I thought. The juices were very tasty! I almost felt guilty for having such yummy drinks all day long. LOL! I drank warm water in between the juices and boi I reached record high on numbers of bathroom visits in a day! So make sure you have easy access to a bathroom when you're on the cleanse. The juices all tasted very different which made me realized the wide variety of fruits and veggies I'm getting that I would never ever get on a normal day. Juice #5 was my favorite!! It's actually a soup, I heated it up then drank in a bowl with a spoon. So it's like an actual meal. Delicious! To occupy my lunch and dinner hour, I went shopping and had a facial. Awesome way to spend the extra time =)


















Day 2:
The juices are the same everyday so I already know what to expect. Friends who have done the cleanse all said Day 1 was the toughest. For me, day 2 was definitely the most difficult. I had some slight detox symptoms such as headache, gas, CRAVINGS. Thank god the check-up emails from Punch Detox and my fellow punchers kept me sane =) Had a great foot massage during lunch, and went to my usual dodgeball game at night. I was a bit dizzy at dball but it was manageable.

Day 3:
Stepped on the scale first thing in the morning and I've lost 4lbs!! Woohooo!!! Although food cravings continued through out the day but I was already seeing results! Took a nice walk to the Central Pier during lunch and took a nap after work. Somehow I was exhausted and needed a nap before dinner.

Just like that, my 3 days cleanse was over!! I have better skin, feeling lighter, flat stomach and most importantly I feel in control with what I eat. I'm so inspired by the soup and have looked up other soup recipes that I cannot wait to make! I will definitely try the level 2 cleanse next time. Also, the juices are ORGANIC! Meanwhile, I am a lot more cautious with what I eat, exercise to keep my weight off, and start living a much healthier life style from now on!

www.punchdetox.com 

No comments: