Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Punch Detox!!

Since I started drinking morning smoothies as breakfast, I noticed how much energy I gained without coffee and refined sugar. At the same time gaining lots of nutrition to kick start my day. Ladies and gentlemen! JP is bringing her latest juice obsession to the next level... wait for it... 3 DAYS JUICE FASTING!!!

There are 3 juice cleansing
companies in HK that provide juice and delivery at similar prices. I went with Punch Detox after reading into it because:

1. Friends have done it and they survived
2. Friends willing to do a group detox and we're all very motivated
3. Read a review that Punch Detox uses organic fruits and veggies!

Not sure if it's truly that all veg and fruits they use are organic, can't find anything regarding them being organic on the website either but that review convinced me!



















So me and my fellow detox buddies are doing the detox together. We all received our juices yesterday. Some chose to have the juices delivered to their office and just keep them in the office fridge. Whereas I had mine delivered to my home. All 18 bottles arrived in 3 cooler bags and we all put them in the fridge immediately to keep them fresh.

I'm so excited about this program! Can't wait to come back and write my own review!! See y'all in 3 days!

JP

Punch Detox website: http://www.punchdetox.com/

No comments: