Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Being Rosemary



Got a message from Mav last Thursday.

"Hey! Do you wanna go watch a fashion show with me?"

"Sure! Wot kind of fashion show?"

"Vivienne Westwood & some other brands. It's a fashion show at Festival Walk.Cocktail starts at 5:30"

Okay... I pass by Festival Walk everyday anyway. So I went there with Mav. When we got there, we noticed that there're only a few VIP seats from VW, and we're two of them. (Humm... how did that happen? Mav must be shopping a lot lately =P) Anyway, as we checked our names with the receptionist, there were about 10 catering servers waiting for us. OMG! The appetizers were sooooooo good! YUMMY~~ Wakkaaa... I tried not to eat too much in front of all the good looking VIPs. Cocktail were also very good. Then Mav & I took the front row seats right next to the runway. Where a bottle of fine wine where nicely placed on for each VIP guest. Then the music started, and the models were behind the back drops.

"Humm... I wonder which models are gonna walk for us?" I asked...

"Oh sh*t! That's Rosemary... and that's Chan Ka Yung.. Wah! It's actually models that I could name!!"

"Wait a minute... that's Mr. Hong Kong! Wakakkaaa... and he's got a big butt I cannot lie... Wooooh"

It's my second time to a fashion show. Last fashion show was much more relaxed on YoYo Island, almost a joke to us. However, this time was a lot more fancy. Viewing from the front row seat... I got to feel what it's like to be Rosemary-- The press was clicking their cameras like crazy, pose pose pose. Ahhh~ I like the appetizers, I like the free wine, I like fashion shows, I like front row seats! =D


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

我都未試過去一d大型既fashion show呀!!有機會都想去見識下。

rosemary的確是有點氣質的, 她真人比上鏡靚呢, 因為她現在上鏡都有點大隻啊。

Jenna Michelle said...

but 真人的確好靚! 對腳好有線條美 wor.

Anonymous said...

i have seen live fashion show twice, once in prada shop and once in ritz carlton to see GA, both were cool, lot of local models and celebs were there. apart from that, i like GA show the most because before we left the show, they gave each a big parfum (at that time chose either Aqua di Gio or Gio)! haha..greedy me!

Jenna Michelle said...

wahh! GA show~~~ I use Aqua di Gio too! just once in a while though. Now i'm singing "material girl" in my head. hahaa

Anonymous said...

oh yeah "we all are living in a material world, and i'm m a material girl.." :p