Sunday, September 9, 2007

I LUV...

I LUV my crazy biatches!
Lambbaghill: 3 weeks! 3 god damn weeks!! How do I live without you? I want to know~ How do I breathe without you? If you ever go-o-o... How do I ever, ever survivvvvve?? How do I? How do I? OH how do I li-e-ev?
Chinkerbella: Waiting for your return! Hope everything's well with you. Gonbade!! Best wishes!!!!
I Shyan: My twin, my counselor, my love, my fate. Love you always!!
Dini: Can't wait to see you at Gary's birthday party! It's been a month since the FTP. Let's go partay~~
Mavis: Why? Why?? Why are you leaving me again?? Sad, but I know one thing for sure. It's that destiny will bring us together again like the last time we ran into each other on the busiest zebra-cross in mk!
Vera: I will see you very soon and you'll be Mrs Azevedo by then! wohoooo~~
Lesley: Live your dream! The bravest woman I know, and you'll be the best stylist on the earth!!!
and of course... my real bitch-- Mallow: you're my honey bun, sugarplum, pummy-ummy-umkin. You're my sweetie pie! You're my cuppie-cake, gumdrop, smickle-boo-spuckums. You're the apple of my eye!

I LUV concerts!
Been going to a lot of concerts since I'm back. Justin, Janice, Sammi, Gwen Stefani, Jackie Cheung, Leo Ku. Will go to see Mariam Yeung, (hopefully) Eason Chan, AARON KWOK, & Andy Lau by the end of this year. How did I managed to miss Avril Lavigne's concert??? I'm still mad at myself for that! Really looking forward to AARON's concert!!!

I LUV dancers!
I love dancing, and I love dancers! Dancers are all so charismatic!! Although I really suck at it, I try to be one of them. Thank you Lambbaghill! Thank you to all my dance instructors for the encouragement! You're all so charismatic!!!!

see what i mean...

5 comments:

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

thanks~

diane said...

wohooo... u have potential to be a rapper bor!!!

so many rhymes!!!

Jenna Michelle said...

dude! it's the lyrics for Leann Rimes's song "how do i live".

diane said...

well now it makes sense... i was like.. no way. it can't be her... mauahah

Jenna Michelle said...

=.=!