Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Westside Story Part 1- Almast famous

I was up in Vegas last week, visiting old friends =P They're all doing very good!

Oprah, "How's your Vegas trip so far?"
Me, "It's great! Went to see the World's Greatest Magic Show last nite. Gonna see the Blue Men Gloup tonite... and we've been stuffing up with all the buffet food since we got here! Jeez, gained a few lbs from the prime ribs & Alaska king crabs."
Oprah "Awesome! Enjoy your stay, and it's wonderful to see you here!"


Oh Angie is sooooo hot! She's getting ready for the United Nation kid's awareness banquet.


The Rock, "Can you smelllllllllllllllll??? What the people's chap is cooking??"
Anson, "Oh... you're still cooking after all these years of WWE?"


Me, "Mr. Woods, would you like some constipation medication?"
Tiger, "Errr.... I'm just concentrating, but yeah, some medication would help my constipation. Thanks Michelle!"


Simon, "Oh boi! What is he doing on stage???"
Yung, "Should I eat more prime ribs or crabs for dinner???? Ah forget it, I'll get both."
Me, "Should I get that BeBe dress for Vera's wedding?? Hum... damn it! Why didn't I get that Burberry coat???? Errr.... You think mum will get it for me?"


Brittney, "Okay Michelle, just arch back and twist..."
Me, "Like this?? Ouch... my back hurts..."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...those posts you guys made are hilarious and look so real! hahaha :D thumbs up!

Jenna Michelle said...

I'm glad that it made you laughed~ mission completed!! wohooo