Friday, October 19, 2007

Whereabout

Okay... It's about time to let you all know what i'm up to. I was back in the Bay last week. Bumped into hella people at Suede! I wasn't gonna go, but what heck! What am I gonna do in the hotel room by myself anyway? So I went to Suede with Ah Tung, Yuen, & Erin. Then met up with Katie, Van, Doris, Justin, Vivi, & Henry there. Who would'a thought that I'd bumped into Tim Ho there?? OMG! That's what I call FATE!

Thanks Vivi for this pic! This was the only picture I took from this SF trip. Boy do I look sober? it's because I was!! I didn't drink at all at Suede, I was on medication for my nasty cough. Just danced all nite long! Gotta be 4 hours straight of non-stop dancing. Boi, I was sweating like a hot-yoga-man! =P




And I was back in HK last Friday. Sick as hell... errr.... Still haven't recover from my cold/cough.... my voice is gone but my spirit never dies!!! wahahhaaa... I went costume shopping with James & Diane last nite. 'Coz we're having a NERD PARTY tomorrow!!!! wohooooo~ Our costumes are off the hook!!!! We'll have a good laugh at each other tomorrow! We'll show you what NERDS are all about! hehee... can't wait cannot wait!!!!!

Friday 10:30pm Nerd Party @ BEX (4/F, Soho Square, 21 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central)All are welcome!!! $350 for all you can drink open bar

Then I'll be back to the States on Saturday! Yes... I'm having 2 US trips in the month of October. =) My beloved JuJu is getting married! Of course I'll be there to see her walk down the aisle! But before that, I'm going to Vegas for the very first time in my life!!!! Me, Nevadian, lived there for 5 damn years, and yes... it's my first time to Vegas.... heh. Althought I'm every excited about my very first Vegas trip, I will not be able to tell you about it later. 'coz, WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS! Muahahhahaahhh...

Stay tuned for the Nerd Party and my up coming US trip! Peace ^-^v

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i were in hk and i knew you guys, i would like to go to the party! :D

have fun!