Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mission Impossible



You won't believe what I've just signed up for! Cello lessons!!!!!! Yup, that's right. I'm gonna pick up my long lost cello skills. Give my "發mo" cello a chance to shine again. hohohoo... but before that, my poor neighbor will need to suffer first. Sorry!

It will be a lot of fun 'coz i'm learning with my ji mui Lesley, from my ji mui I Shyan!! I am crossing my fingers for a real lesson next monday. Somehow I think it'll turn into a 3-women-talk nite =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG !!!

Anonymous said...

嘩,你都好犀利呀,動靜皆宜!

仲入得廚房出得廳堂(according to your old post),娶到你嗰個真係好運呀!咁幾時你又下廚整個好似上次咁靚o既蛋糕呀 :)

ryc: thanks for your comment,我都係要靠咁樣至可以減少啲home sick,差唔多3年都未返過香港呢...

Anonymous said...

At least ur neighbours can run away from home, poor Mallow has nowhere to hide... ;-)

Anonymous said...

ming,
yes.... you can take mallow out for a walk when I practice. heh...

pvc,
wah, i almost forgot the martha steward side of me if you don't remind me lor!! HO, next time i cook, i'll blog it down.

nicholas!!!!
I'll play you a lullaby next time you come visit ;-)

-MishiMo

Anonymous said...

mallow都無我既隣居咁慘啦, 我拉得重衰過你呢。 不過我地一定要努力practise, 一起去考試呀!!!!

好緊張~