Thursday, July 3, 2008

I need a chill pill!!




ahhhhh! I'm currently experiencing a nervous breakdown because of facebook! It's taking over my life!!! You know something is wrong if you're constantly checking your fb events, fb wall, fb photos, your fb applications, and your fb inbox. When I say "you", I actually meant "me". errrrrrr.... I think I seriously need to take a break from it... let's see how long it would last. Is it usually too late when you found out you have an addiction??? What do you do when you realize your addiction? I need to take a chill pill (or 3)...
"Hello! My name is Michelle and I'm addicted to facebook."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i have the same addiction! LOL!

so crazy! i already planned from tomorrow, i will try not to msn or fb or so during office hour! i have to take work a bit more seriously..lol! recently i learned something like kinda hypnotise myself (yeah, right!). i keep reminding myself that i can surf or chat anytime i want, i keep myself thinking of that..so i'm going to try this way to see whether i really then less demand in msn or fb..hahaha, i know it sounds silly but may be it works!

because if you force yourself or keep reminding yourself not to, then you would want it even much more! just like when you remind yourself not to eat chocolate and not allow to eat, then you probably smell everywhere or everything like chocolate! hahaa :D

加油! Good luck!

Jenna Michelle said...

pvc,
wah! so i'm not alone... but i'm a seriously addicted lor... my mood swing is based on fb -_-! I am going nut!!! i told myself not to go on today but i failed already =P ahhh! ok... let me try to reduce my fb visit today. Good luck to you too! your work needs you to concentrate on other important stuff~~ Kung Min Chi~

Anonymous said...

哈哈,我今日辦公時間忍唔住login咗一次,跟住就忍呀忍,忍呀忍到返屋企呀..hahaha :D

共勉之too ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHA"

Anonymous said...

haha, i'm like that with shopping. :-p
add oil!