Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Between Kayak & Halloween...

Between kayak and Halloween...

There was the EO2 concert! Great great show!! This show got me back to dance classes, introduced Connie to our dance world, & the true meaning of 堅持!





Dance classes! Picked up dancing again this fall, our ladies nite on every Monday =)




and I had my hair extension. Since then I heard scary stories about the hair that was attached to my head... hum.... thank god nothing spooky happened to me.









Then it was a series of business trips. First stop-- Taipei!!
When to LUXY's ladies' nite with my colleagues and had a blast there!!!





Then it was business trip to Shanghai!
Met up with Carol, Karin, & their friends there. Had foot bath at the roof of Hyatt, looking over the beautiful nite view of Shanghai.







Next stop is-- HOME! San Francisco-San Jose!!
Business trip back to the Bay Area is always fun. I got to spend time with JuJu! Valley Fair, Cheesecake Factory, Costco, home improvement, frozen yogurt, and pizzaria! =)






Then I came back to Hong Kong, without sleeping/eating, with drinking, I was a pole diva! A fainted diva. hehehee...






Then went to the FCUK launch party with my Club 7-11 girls. Me & my beloved TH were wearing the same colour tops! This is what I call Sum Ling Sheung Tung!! <3






and it ends in Shanghai style! Cassie's Shanghai Nite birthday party. We're all dressed in Qi Pao and Cheung Cham and drunk the nite away at The Pawn's.






That's what happened between Kayak & Halloween. =)
Okay... I feel a bit better about my 2008 afterall!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, u had so much fun in 2008 which means u know how to enjoy life! keep it up la~ :)

Jenna Michelle said...

thank you ar! Wish you a fruitful 2009!! how come you're "reb" now? using your real name? =)

Anonymous said...

thanks!
LOL!! because....anyway, doesn't matter, does it!? at least you know who am i... ;)

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

and u left out lap dance! :(

Jenna Michelle said...

and i just realized i left out my japan trip too la. ai... i gave up!

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

u see! ur 2008 was hella eventful!