Monday, January 5, 2009

My 2008

Let's rewind to 2008 0:00 *harp playing in the background-- dododododoooorruuu*

2008 0:00
I was counting down with Andy Lau, and 2008 begins!




Yearly Korean dinner. If you ask me to name one quality gathering in 2008, this is it! Lots of fun and laughter during this dinner, with me wearing my tattoo shirt! :)



Went back to the Bay Area in Jan, had dinner with my college buddies. Wow, it's been another year since I last saw you guys!



Then in comes Chinese New Year!



As usual, took a family trip during CNY. When to Phuket (again) for CNY '08. Still remember this humongous durian?!! It's bigger than my head! It was a nice and relaxing trip, snorkeling, ATVing, river rafting, jumping off a cliff, sun bathing... ahhh~ I'm ready to go again anytime!




Then 2 weeks later, I went to Thailand again with friends. Bangkok this time. After we checked into the hotel, the first thing we did was to find a 7-11 and get some alcohol, but only found locked fridge with this sign:




No alcohol sale for the weekend that we're there!!!!! Booooooo! Well, we could still order alcohol thru room service... and we eventally found some cheap Thai beer from a local store. Spent a weekend swimming by the hotel pool.



Then it comes March... Historic Tai O trip. We went with 4 couples and 3 out of the 4 couples are no longer together. Wish you all will find your soulmate very soon!




My very first Rugby 7!
"Ohhhhhhh oh ohoh! I wanna know ooo, would you be my girllllll??"




Happy birthday Miss D! I promise I'll be psycologically present for your 2009 birthday gathering. I promise!




Picked up Cello again! My Chill Pill!!






Welcome to our family Ball Ball! Ball Ball was born on May 8th. Weighted 9lbs 1 onz!! This picture was taken when he was just a few hours old!




The sky of Irvine. I love California! Back again for a work conference and took a few days off to visit mom & bro. In & Out, Pho, Denny's, Mexican food!!




The Monterey Conference that happens every 2 years. Who knows what'll happen in 2010? Fingers crossed for not getting layoff in 2009/2010, then I'll get to come back again. Wait for me Monterey!




My favorite Festival of the year!! The Dragon Boat Festival!!! Let's sneak up to Bloomberg's boat again this year! ;-)




Boat trip season! I LOVE boat trips!!




Club 7-11! Let's hit all 7-11s in HK! My twin sister in the middle there. TH <3



Bday 2008, dinner was great! Could have just gone home after dinner and it'd be perfect!




Europe trip! Then I realized I gained 10 lbs... lol!




Kayak trip! Let's try surfing this year!




Halloween 2008. About time to brainstorm on what to wear this year! :)




Congratulations Hei Hei!! It's us 4 again after 14 years.





and it's x'mas!

5 comments:

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

no, dinner was on 071230~

Anonymous said...

thought u would also mention your trip had the dinner w/ your family and you won the bingo - wasn't it your first time to win!? anyway :)

hope you will have more fun and luck in 2009!

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

and also wot hv u done between kayaking & halloween le? 2 whole mths in between wor! n u didnt mention ur dance archievement!! u've become ur dance instructors favorite student in class worrrr!!

Jenna Michelle said...

well... i was really depressed half way through writting this blog. I felt like I have wasted yet another year.... Thank you chin chin and reb for reminding me my forgotten achievements!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stewardess outfits!