Monday, August 10, 2009

DOMO in Hokkaido

This is DOMO:




This is DOMO in Hokkaido! XD








=)

The View:
Hokkaido is beautiful! Just like a painting.



Found this place recommended by the latest issue of "New Vacation". The lake is amazingly blue! Reminds me of 9 jry kau.




Flower beds everywhere.




The Food:

Uni Don ROCKS!!!!!! Fresh & sweet. Oh I want one NOW!



Beef Toro Don! JENG!!



Crabbbb



Sweet melon



Cherries



Curry egg rice ho ho mei~



Sashimi Don :D



and this is how DOMO gained weight.

6 comments:

reb said...

i'm so jealous !!! that sashimi don makes my mouth drooling badly!!

reb said...

btw, where is the crab sashimi??? i wonder whether that's good!

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

already sed scenery ho lun leng on ur fb pics many times! now compliment on ur DC! YOUR DC HO LUN GOOD lorrrr!

Jenna Michelle said...

LX3 ROCKS!!! I'm so proud of it!!! It can take pictures while my Gu Jeh's FX9 cannot lor! Everybody should get an LX3 :D

Onn said...

long live lx-3!

C+ said...

wow!! trip looks great!!

and now i am more tempted than ever to upgrade my lx-2 to lx-3!!!!