Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Spent the last day of 2009 dancing with my fellow Crewplayers' Players at World Trade Center. We spent over a month to rehearse for this count down show and I was loving every moment of it! At first, I was super worried that I couldn't keep up with everyone, couldn't remember the steps when the music plays. I had to book a studio to practice with my spare time to make sure that I won't bring the team down. I have gained so much from this experience. Thank you DY for signing me up!

CPJT & CPT dancers:



On stage :D video is posted on facebook links. Don't have the original clips though.




CP family picture! Go Crew Players!!!




Looking back at my 2009 resolution, I think I have achieved most of them:
- learn thai boxing (checked! well, kinda... i took a couple lessons & couldn't fit into my busy schedule ;P)
- Have fun with my dodgeball team DLS! (CHECKED!)
- Cello exam in Apr/May (Checked!)
- Dance more (Checked!)
- Eat healthy (Checked with occational MackaDs & KFC... oops!)
- Spend more time with family & friends (not so much with family but with friends... )


For 2010, my resolution is... hum... I'm actually feeling quite content at the moment. Every single 2009 resolution is still on the list: dance, dodgeball, cello... yet I'm not brave enough to say I should drink less :p There's a goal though,

I want to move out!

Not sure if it's possible. Moving out is not that simple for me. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Fili said...

Looking good!

Happy new year 2010.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.