Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dodgeball Season End Party

It's been a great season!! I enjoyed every bit of it!

My girls team, DLS, won the silver medal and the unexpected Most Improved Team award!!!! Woohoooooo!!! Ida also won the Top Killing Award in the women division!!! Congratz!!!




My beloved Eat My Balls won the Champion for division 3! EMB will advance to Division 2 next season :) Although i never played with them on the court, I practice/cheer/party with them. I'm Your Biggest Fan, I'll Follow You Until You Love Me… Papa, Paparazzi~



Also, congratz to Kevin Burns for winning the Rookie of the Season Award!




and my co-ed team, Boiling Guys, won the Champion in division 1!!! Awesome teammates, great teamwork, and mad skills!! Congratulations to Yoko for winning the MVP of division 1! Wohooooo!



"Bruises are indications of a fun time. It's true for on & off the courts."
From the bruises I got from Saturday night, I must have a hell of a good time XD

for more info, please visit http://www.hkdodgeball.com/

No comments: