Thursday, March 27, 2008

My version of 最美麗的第七天

This is the power of TVB! Because of the TV series, I went to the place that the series was filmed. I went there to look for my ultimate happiness too. My version only took 5 days. Well, I only stayed at 合掌村 for about an hour... it was really cooooold, but beautiful.



Then I went to see the ashes from hell... it was cool... but still didn't find my ultimate happiness.



On my way to my ultimate happiness... This place looks like Tahoe! Ahh~ teenage memories flash back! Makes me wanna jump and scream from top of my lungs~~



Then I got thristy. So I drank, but that wasn't enough.



So I made my own ice-cream. shake shake, shake shake.



There is was, but it still wasn't enough...



The next day, I saw beautiful blossoms. Then I knew that was a good sign...



There it was!! My ultimate happiness--- BEEFFFFFFF!!!!



That was my version of 最美麗的第七天~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

好靚ar~~~~~~~
好耐冇見你la haha

Jenna Michelle said...

wah! welcome to my blogspot!!!!

Anonymous said...

luv the one with blossoms! looks like a travel ad from morning star!

suckerbella

Jenna Michelle said...

wakakaka... the blossoms are FAKE!!