Saturday, December 20, 2008

Now I understand why...

Went to my very first war games last weekend thinking "if I don't like it, at least I tried." I had no idea what I was getting myself into until we picked up or guns and masks... Then I suddently remembered the pain I experienced when my brother shot me with his bb gun when we're little. I didn't know why he did that to me...

Pre-games picture. We're all so happy and energetic, but not for long ;-) Diane will soon find out that Kenson shot the crap out of her; Sarah will twist her leg; Jenna will get bruises all over; and Gary has nothing but his finger gun as illustrated in this picture.

Then the first game started, out in the open, I shot 3 men down from the other team before I got shot in the head, and it hurt like a m*f*! Then we had a few more games before lunch time. Dead tired from all the shooting, getting shotssss, & running around. We needed a quick nap before the afternoon games.


Then we had a few more games both indoor and outdoor. LOVE the indoor SWAT games!

Group picture after a day of violence.


I really enjoyed the games. These games brought out the violent side of Jenna! muahahaa... Now I understand exactly why my bro shot me when we're young. BECAUSE IT'S FUN!

**A game is a game. Jenna is still a world peace advocate!**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my boot jai goes are no good, not very sticky :(

Anonymous said...

wahahaa... thanks for sharing boot jai goes girl! that really relate well to my war game post. thanks!

Anonymous said...

i like BS-ing on ur blog. just like wot ur haters like to do~ this is a good place to release stress. i hate my boot jai goessss~

Anonymous said...

i love how you're the only person who communicate to me here. please go on with your boot jai goes status here. you're always welcom.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jenna and happy blogging! xxx