Monday, July 9, 2007

Karma

What comes around, goes around.

I truly believe that my unluckiest weekend that just took place was all caused by karma. Totally understand that 11A's owners didn't keep their words on the selling price, and it's caused by my bad karma for not keeping my words for D before. But what else have I done that Karma thinks I deserve such a bad weekend??? Why did I almost show up to the LSE party on Saturday, while it was actually held on Friday nite?? Why do I get spitted on?? What have I done so that pork chop got to steal my favorite K song????? Why did Chiu Wah ran out of chicken wings that we've waited for a long long time at 3:30 in the morning?? Why did I get a really crappy massagist on Sunday? Why Why?????

Hum... maybe I should really stop whining and start doing something good to the world. ooommmmmmmmmmm.... Namasde.

1 comment:

diane said...

it was simply incredible man. incredibly BLACK JAI. woo woo wooo