Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunday Bunch!

We went to Hong Kong Football Club for our favorite Sunday bunch buffet yesterday! The occasion was to kick off the week-long birthday celebration for ME~~ Heheee... I feel loved! I love family gathering. We look for all possibility to celebrate: birthdays, anniversaries, mother's day, Cho Gik...etc. As usual, the highlight was passing Hannah around the table =)

Suddently thought of a Barney's song that Hannah always listens to:
"I love you. You love me.
We're a happy fa-mi-ly.
With a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you~
Will you say you love me too?!"


MishiMo & Hannah Munch. Apparently, "MishiMo" is too complicated for Hannah. For now, she just calls me "Moooooooooo~~"





MishiMo, Fu, & Hannah Munch <3






See what big sis & hubby get for their 10th wedding anniversary-- a big box of toy from toysRus! So sweet of 2nd sis~~ =)





and we decided to celebrate our "9 months & 21 days" anniversary too... =P

2 comments:

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

hannah好mix! 隻眼大到跌出黎!

Jenna Michelle said...

yes yes!! Cutest baby ever~~ hahaa.. of course I'm bias, but mixed babies are very cute!!